Major and minor oil spills occur daily from trucks, cranes, vessels, machines, cars and storage tanks. All spills add up to significant environmental impacts, as well as exposing health risks to personnel. We know from experience that it is both time consuming and expensive to handle and dispose of oil in a safe and appropriate way.
Our revolutionary Swedish bio-based product absorbs oil spills either on land or in water. GreenAll is a natural absorbent that sucks in oil, as well as a hydrophobic repelling water - allowing it to resist rain on land or float on water for extended periods until collection.
GreenAll Active treats spills on-site with a GreenAll and oil-eating microbe combination. The spill degrades by oil-eating microbes into harmless substances (carbon dioxide and water). Resulting in a safer workplace - quicker and cheaper for the disposal of hazardous waste, as well as less contaminants released into the environment.
- Absorption: 9 -14 times its weight
- Stays on the surface and keeps the oil over time
- Sticks together when saturated, floats on water until collection
- Will hold the oil in GreenAll when handled
- Our microorganisms can be added for on-site remediation
- Keeps the oil in the absorbent on land also when raining
- Easy to transport (lightweight), disperse and collect
- Easy to press out the valuable absorbed oil
- Easy to see when dispersed (light color)
- Easy disposal - remediation or energy value
- Change color when saturated